- Press and hold the ON button of the racket until you see the LED blinking blue
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button of the racket until you see the LED blinking purple
- Go to Settings Menu of your Phone
- Tap "Bluetooth" and activate it
- Search for your racket on the "Devices" list (Babolat PLAY KI/KJ NUMBER")
- Tap the racket
- The status of the racket will change into "Connected" and the LED of racket will blink faster for a little while (still purple)
- Open the Babolat App
- Go to the "Activity" Menu
- Tap the "+" button
- Choose "Synchronize a session"
or "Add a connected device" -> Tap "Babolat PLAY" -> Tap "Next"
- The synchronisation starts
- When the synchronisation attains 100% you will be redirected to the "Activity" Menu and the session(s) appears now as "Unqualified"
- Tap the session to start the qualification/validation
We advise you to qualify/validate the session ASAP in order to avoid any loss of data.