While you try to update the racket's firmware with your smartphone you may see an error message that says "Error: A problem occurred during the firmware update" :
This error may occurs when a new firmware version is available for your racket. It may be fixed by a manual update of the racket:
- Plug your PLAY racket into your computer using the charging cable
- Download the firmware attached to this article
- Copy it and Paste it into the racket root
- Unplug the racket from the computer
- Switch on the racket, you should see a light show (Racket's LED blinking fast)
- The firmware of your racket is now up to date
- Now, synchronise your racket in the Babolat App.
The error message should have disappear and you should be able to see your session in the activity menu.
If the synchronisation still doesn't work after this manual update, contact your customer support.